Dedicated Network for Public Security
Building a multi-layer, secure, nationwide wireless broadband network.
Our end-customer is an independent Authority within the U.S. Department of Commerce. Its mission is to deploy, operate, maintain, and improve the first high-speed, nationwide wireless broadband network dedicated to public safety.
This reliable, highly secure, interoperable, and innovative public safety communications platform will bring 21st-century tools to public safety agencies and first responders, allowing them to get more information quickly and helping them to make faster and better decisions.
To do that, the Authority builds a new Band Class 14 dedicated nationwide broadband wireless network designed to be reliable, functional, safe and secure, and provide optimal levels of operational capability at all times.
The network will be equipped with advanced public safety features including:
- End-to-end encryption: U.S. government computer security standard FIPS 104-2 for approving the network’s cryptographic modules, radio, transport and network core encryption.
- Around the clock security monitoring: 24/7/365 monitoring by a dedicated team.
- Superior reliability and availability: 99.99% end-to-end service availability using geographically distributed network elements.
- Local control: network unlocking on different levels of priority moving control in the hands of local responders, where emergency incidents should happen.
- Mission-critical functions: supporting next-generation public safety capabilities as push-to-talk and location-based services.
VoxMicro Group, a TLA partner to Qualcomm Technologies, is a leading North-American technology group with prime-focus in wireless embedded modules. Radio-frequency assembly passives, tools, testing, and regulatory services are tightly bound to our core product portfolio. With our deep technical expertise in Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and LoRa technologies we empower cable-less applications in a variety of verticals, including Industrial IoT, Security, Government, and Transportation.
Our AIRETOS® module families constitute reliable, long-lifespan wireless adapters that transform our partner’s Qualcomm-Atheros series of client chipsets into a full portfolio of modular solutions, which support high-end wireless link configurations that can use a full range of enterprise-level protocol features, like CCX and FIPS-loopback compatibility.